Our machine-washable bibs are constructed of soft, extra-absorbent Norwex Microfibre with BacLock® *. Two adjustable snaps allow for expansion as baby grows.
0 – 24 months.
PROBLEM: Whether it’s due to food that doesn’t quite make it into baby’s mouth at mealtime or dribble from teething, your little one’s clothes need all the protection they can get. And babies can be messy, often requiring multiple bibs throughout the day.
SOLUTION: Keep them clean and dry with our super-soft and absorbent Baby Bib Set. Constructed of double-sided and reversible Norwex Microfibre with BacLock® *, our bandana-style bibs soak up whatever baby dishes out. Best of all, because they come in a set of three you'll always have one handy
Recommended for 0 – 24 months.
• Slightly dirty bibs can be washed with Norwex Washing-up Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Bibs that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• For tough stains, please pre-treat with Stain Remover or use Microfibre Cleaner Laundry Booster.
• Do not use chlorine-based bleach, optical bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• Constructed of super-soft, absorbent Norwex Microfibre with BacLock® *.
•The BacLock® * antibacterial agent in the bibs works to self-purify and inhibit odours from bacteria, mould and mildew growth within 24 hours, so that they are ready to use again.
• Great for feeding or as an all-day dribble catcher.
• Two adjustable snaps provide different sizing as baby grows.
• Double-sided and reversible with no plastic backing.
• Gingham yellow and graphite trim adds a charming detail.
• Graphite and gingham colour and pattern work for both boys and girls.
• Coordinates with our gingham and graphite Baby Hooded Towel Set.
• Machine washable.
• Set of three means you always have one handy.
• Cute packaging is ready to wrap and gift.
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven